From: Keith Egger <eggerk@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 10:27 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1GTO RA axis sticking

Yes, I've had it a while! Yes, original gear box with the two allen head screws for adjustment of the gear mesh. Still a great mount though - a workhorse.

Do you have instructions for greasing the top rotating bearing? I would probably want to re-grease the worm and wheel at the same time. Is the AeroShell 33 ok to use for both?

Keith