De : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> de la part de Keith Egger <eggerk@...>
Envoyé : 4 mars 2021 07:57
À : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Objet : [ap-gto] Mach1GTO RA axis sticking

The RA axis on my Mach1GTO (104xx series) is getting quite sticky in RA. I've searched and found reference to the nylon clutch plugs sticking (not sure it applies to this mount) and reference to documentation on the website as to how to fix. I can't find such documentation on the webpage. Can someone point me in the right direction?

It's also about time for a re-grease of the mount. I have some AeroShell #33 grease (the blue-green kind, without sulfur) but there is reference to two kinds of grease and to detailed instructions which again I have been unable to locate on the webpage.

thanks