From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 11:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Can I have more than one modeling and load the one I need? #Absolute_Encoders #APCC
#Mach2GTO

Here is the question, some nights here are quite warm, about 20ยบ C, resulting in a large number of useless
frames, other nights are colder and there the modeling I have works perfectly.

And I was wondering if I could have a two or more modeling, so if the night is very hot I load modeling 1 and if
the night is cold I load modeling 2.

Is it possible to do that in APCC/APPM?