Re: MACH2GTO Home Position #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO

weihaowang

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 03:41 AM, Roland Christen wrote:
Park3 sends the mount to that park position, and when it gets there it simply un-powers the motors and stops tracking. It does not wipe out any small centering corrections that you made during your session.
Hi Roland,

Let me make sure about this.  Even turning off the power does not wipe these out.  Correct?

If this is the case, I think I should do Home instead of Park 3 every time I disassemble and assemble the mount in portable imaging, since the previous sync adjustments will mean nothing after physically moving the mount from one place to another.

--

Homepage:

http://www.asiaa.sinica.edu.tw/~whwang/

Astrobin gallery: