Re: Small mount was Recent encoder discussion on CN

Dominique

Edited

With the Mach2 for my observatory and the Mach1 for walking around and doing activities. The 2 are perfect for my 3 scopes (AP130GT, 92 Stowaway and C11HD), but with age the 13Kg of the Mach1 (with the Plate) will end up worrying me and therefore my choice would go well towards a mount that does not would not exceed 10 kg (with the plate), equipped with encoders and which would carry a little better than the 400 and therefore my C11. It would make many happy I think among those who are not lucky enough to have an observatory, but I know that making such a mount would be a feat.

Dominique