From: Eric Weiner <weinere@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 1:08 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Home Position #Mach2GTO #Absolute_Encoders

Howdy,

First off, love the MACH2GTO-L. What an amazing piece of engineering and precision machining. Kudos to your engineers and machinists.
The manual discusses the home position as, “... a very special position that is established by Astro-Physics when programming the Absolute Encoders. It is highly precise.”

Are you able to share a more technical discussion regarding the home position?

Is there any reason why I shouldn’t use the home position in lieu if park 3?
My apologies if this has been discussed before. I’m new to the style of forum.

Regards,
Eric