MACH2GTO Home Position #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO

Eric Weiner

Howdy,

First off, love the MACH2GTO-L. What an amazing piece of engineering and precision machining. Kudos to your engineers and machinists.

The manual discusses the home position as, “... a very special position that is established by Astro-Physics when programming the Absolute Encoders. It is highly precise.”

Are you able to share a more technical discussion regarding the home position?

Is there any reason why I shouldn’t use the home position in lieu if park 3?

My apologies if this has been discussed before. I’m new to the style of forum.

Regards,
Eric