Re: How to Take Best Advantage of Partial APPM Model Runs #APCC

Eric Weiner

Greg,

It’s there. Just look under the beta downloads, not the main V4 links. Bottom of the downloads page.

Cheers,
Eric

On Feb 26, 2021, at 20:50, Greg Vaughn <gregvaughn@...> wrote:

Hi Luca,

I went to download the BETA 4 version of SGP and it shows that only the 32 bit version is currently available for download.

Is there something that you needed to sign up for that allowed you to download the V4.657 Beta version of SGP?   I had to acknowledge the risks of the Beta software to download it, but I didn't realize that the only one I could download was the 32-bit version of the Beta (with a much lower version number than what you've quoted).   I'm curious I'm missing something in this process.

Appreciate any advice.

cheers,
Greg