Re: Clutch Knobs vs. the Gearbox Release Levers

M Hambrick

To Jeffrey's comment about loading his scopes with the mount in Park 3, I used to do the same thing until I read a suggestion to load them with the mount in Park 2. This made a tremendous difference, especially with the 180 EDT. Just make sure that the counterweights are installed before loading the scope. The other advantage to loading the scopes with the mount in Park 2 is that you can install the RAPAS if you have one and polar align after everything has been installed.

Mike