From: Jeffrey Wolff <jmw2800@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 24, 2021 11:02 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Clutch Knobs vs. the Gearbox Release Levers

I have the 1100 on order with absolute encoders. If I only want to do fine balance and only do it from Park position 3 can I always leave my clutches tightened dow and just use the release lever for fine balance. I would never need to move the mount except under software control.

I have always loaded and unloaded my scopes when the mount is in park position 3.