From: "Roland Christen via groups.io" <chris1011@...>
Date: 2/22/21 4:57 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io, main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Celestial Fireworks

With the lousy weather this February I decided to reprocess a couple of images taken back in 2011. Can't get decent skies this week or next according to long term weather outlook.
This image was taken with my original 10" F14.6 Mak-Cass. Who says you have to shoot at F5 to get anything. This is with my old STL11K camera, which is still working great.

https://www.astrobin.com/n5nn5a/