Re: Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" errors? #APCC

Rodolphe

Edited

Hi Ray, found it, 0 bytes. Don't know what happened :(
I have renamed it and proceeded as you suggested.
I keep running into the same issue (Driver connects directly, now with the updated firmware); the ap.ini does not seem to regenerate, see below.

I was suspecting some sort of folder protection induced by Windows Security/Device security settings - but nothing particular set there.
In particular, the empty ap.ini file has no specific access rights or attributes set. I could rename it without any warning.
No idea of what's going on!