From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rodolphe
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:34 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been
received!" errors? #APCC

Hi Ray,
Firstly, I appreciate your answers coming in on a Sunday :)

Unfortunately, I could have told you that was going to be a waste of time. :-(

--> No worries. I'll update the firmware tomorrow, I have a session running right now (Switzerland, CET).

You will also find the logs here <https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvO2KZoP803hossFTkwNObsg_sttqw?e=ZT9XTJ> - just
took today's, there are many failed attempts in there.
Many thanks for your investigation, and honestly don't rush it, this is not urgent, I can still survive ;)
Kind regards,
Rodolphe