Re: Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" errors? #APCC

Rodolphe

Hi Ray,
Firstly, I appreciate your answers coming in on a Sunday :)
Unfortunately, I could have told you that was going to be a waste of time. :-(
--> No worries. I'll update the firmware tomorrow, I have a session running right now (Switzerland, CET).

You will also find the logs here - just took today's, there are many failed attempts in there.
Many thanks for your investigation, and honestly don't rush it, this is not urgent, I can still survive ;)
Kind regards,
Rodolphe