From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roland Christen via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:29 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Encoder performance during recent sub-zero nights

The mounts in my observatory performed normally at -10F. I monitored the encoders during that time and they worked fine. I don't know what the lowest temperature might be where they would stop working. I have two mounts in the observatory and both of them worked normally. No issues with the encoders on either mount.