Re: Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" errors? #APCC

Ray Gralak

Rodolphe,

I went ahead and uninstalled APCC, the V2 driver. I "repaired" ASCOM. Reinstalled the driver then APCC.
The unininstall does not seem to remove everything though: all my previous parameters were reloaded - maybe
not a concern.
Unfortunately, I could have told you that was going to be a waste of time. :-(

I see you are using the old firmware. Please update your firmware to the latest version, VCP4-P02-08.

I can't tell from just your screenshots what's going on, so you can you use APCC's log zipper (not the same as the AP V2 ASCOM driver's log zipper!) to zip just the last couple days of APCC and ASCOM logs. Please post a dropbox (or other) link to the logs.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rodolphe
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 8:16 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"
errors? #APCC

Update:
I went ahead and uninstalled APCC, the V2 driver. I "repaired" ASCOM. Reinstalled the driver then APCC.
The unininstall does not seem to remove everything though: all my previous parameters were reloaded - maybe
not a concern.
Anyways, the driver keeps failing to connect to the mount through the virtual ports :(
I'm out of ideas at this point.

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.