From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rodolphe
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 8:16 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"
errors? #APCC

Update:
I went ahead and uninstalled APCC, the V2 driver. I "repaired" ASCOM. Reinstalled the driver then APCC.
The unininstall does not seem to remove everything though: all my previous parameters were reloaded - maybe
not a concern.
Anyways, the driver keeps failing to connect to the mount through the virtual ports :(
I'm out of ideas at this point.