Re: Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" errors? #APCC

Rodolphe

Hi Ray
Confirmed. This is my standard setting in APCC, which has not changed for months:

Additionally, the virtual ports seem created and ready, from the APCC status bar.

However, the ASCOM driver fails connecting to either (COM20 or 21)

Indeed, a direct connection to the mount succeeds:

The com port issue is obviously confirmed by APJog, for instance:

I can't think of anything blocking access to the COM20/21 ports.
I'm puzzled!
Many thanks in advance,
KR
Rodolphe