Help with "VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" errors? #APCC

Rodolphe

Hello
Since I installed APCC Std update v1.8.8.14 (which was working wonderfully well just before), I systematically get comm errors leading to fail capture sequences in SGP.
Slewing works fine.
Centering always fail (now). This is the error that shows on screen:
"VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"
Tried to remove the virtual ports, reinstalled them, but now the AP ASCOM driver can't find them anymore.
Note sure a Windows update that happened just before (or after) I updated APCC didn't also screwed my installation.
Happy to share logs if requested.
Should I remove APCC and the ASCOM driver altogether, and reinstall?
Any other options?
Thanks for your help.
KR
Rodolphe