Re: How to forbid anything one side of the meridian #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Ray Gralak

Hi Frédéric,

Yes, APCC can force the mount to stay on one pier-side. The way to do this is to set up the East/West limits in the meridian limits editor.

Here’s a short video where I show how to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBUj1WgFf3k

Given the picture of your setup you should test this carefully. Setting incorrect limits could allow the scope to be slewed to a position that would cause a telescope collision with the pier, wall, or railing.

-Ray