From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 10:51 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

Will we get information as to when notifications will be complete? Just in case we aren't in the running for this production?
I once signed up for a 155mm scope and never received the notification. Don't know if it was an email issue or why. Then production stopped and I never got my AP scope.
I'm not getting any younger, so don't think I can wait until the next run, whenever that is.
Thanks

--
Karen Christen