Re: So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

Don Anderson

No worries George. Thanks for the update.
Regards

Don Anderson

On Friday, February 19, 2021, 07:45:37 a.m. MST, George <george@...> wrote:

Don,

We see the need for all our mounts.   It comes down to finding the opportunity to slot them into our machining schedule.   Be patient and hang in there.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.