From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:30 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Connection Issues

Hi Steve,

I looked at your logs and the switch to backup port was caused by a
legitimate network connection failure, and not because of an invalid
command.

I doubt this has anything to do with the new version of APCC. It could be a
faulty network connection, a duplicate IP address was introduced to the
network, or maybe the IP address of the mount changed? (e.g., reassigned by
DHCP)

(I posted here because private email was bounced by your spam filter.)

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver:
https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver