Re: So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

skester@...

There seems to be a trend here, I too drive a 2nd Gen Volt (2017) and love it.  I travel to image and the Volt holds all my equipment with room to spare.  I typically carry a C11 with an EQ mount (soon to be replaced by the 1100), tripod and imaging gear, plus a C8 on a Alt/Az to do some visual work while the sequence runs.  It will be a tighter fit with the 1100GTO in two cases plus a larger tripod, but I know it fits.  Eventually I plan to replace the C11 with a PW CDK12.5 and that should fit as well.