Re: So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

Bill Long

I'm still waiting for my Cybertruck.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 2:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

In my personal experience, the Chevy Volt is built to a higher-quality standard than the Tesla. My new Volt is my third e-car.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 12:10 PM Emilio J. Robau, P.E. <ejr@...> wrote:
This discussion is going downhill fast with Mr. Christen's Tesla post.  There is an inference there that we would be satisfied with something else.  I don't think so.  The madness needs to stop.

Personally, I don't want a Tesla, but if I did I would boycott and not purchase one in opposition of the space garbage issue.  However, I am looking forward to the LEO fast internet access when it is available and am on the waiting list.