Re: So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

This discussion is going downhill fast with Mr. Christen's Tesla post.  There is an inference there that we would be satisfied with something else.  I don't think so.  The madness needs to stop.

Personally, I don't want a Tesla, but if I did I would boycott and not purchase one in opposition of the space garbage issue.  However, I am looking forward to the LEO fast internet access when it is available and am on the waiting list.