Re: So, I hear that the 1100 notifications have began, along with a 21% price increase...

I should clarify that the costs that played into this increase are not specifically related to our present Covid situation or people working from home. The costs have built up over the years  and while we should have increased a few percent each year to cover them, we chose not too. Hence, a large sticker shock when it comes all at once. I apologize for that, but it is important to us that we continue to keep our level of quantity and service.

The 1100GTO is a full-featured robotic or portable mount that is machined, finished and assembled with love. I hope that people will consider it if it meets their observing needs.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road