Re: Screen shot on a coooold night (Gonna shoot tonight - it's clear and BRRRRR)

Terri Zittritsch

Hi Roland, I was running my mach2 down to -6 on Friday night without issue.   And still getting 0.59", 0.24 pixel error. which is fine for my imaging scale.   I use PHD2 and this is typical for me.  I never see guiding graphs like you see, which makes me think  that Maxim DL graphs something different than PHD2.     My RMS error for RA was .37" (0.15 pix)  and my DEC error was .45" (0.18pix).    So I haven't found my mounts limit yet and suspect my limit may be hit before my mounts.

Terri