From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of astro@dinoworld.com.au
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 12:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] How long for UNGUIDED imaging with non AE mounts?

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 12:19 PM, Worsel wrote:

Bob

I have a 200 point model for a non-AE 1100 (PEM enabled) with a 2500 mm scope. I have been able to
image (0.54 a-s/pxl) unguided for 15 minutes, but not consistently. With a 700 mm scope, I think you could easily
do the same and more consistently than me.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan

So how long does it take to create a 200 point model?