Re: How long for UNGUIDED imaging with non AE mounts?

Bob

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 11:15 PM, Roland Christen wrote:
I have gone up to an hour with 1000mm FL and 5.4 micron pixel camera.

First, excuse me for asking for clarification/confirmation of what you just stated. My excuse is I am a virgin with AP gear.

So I have a gto1100 (hopefully soon) without Encoders. All other things being equal, and at moderate focal lengths, I can expect to achieve good unguided images with exposures in the tens of minutes? Maybe even up to 1 hour?

Cheers
Bob