Re: Counterweight Shaft Case

Karen Christen

😆

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeffc
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 8:21 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Counterweight Shaft Case

Here’s my awesome counterweight shaft transport case.  This is for an AP1200 CW shaft, but I also have a very similar one for the shorter AP1100 shaft.

The case you see here is specially designed to prevent rolling around in the vehicle, and has been reinforced in the appropriate areas of the structure.

This has served me very very well since 2005 and has been to many star parties, public programs , and countless imaging sessions.

I give it 4 stars rating… knocking off a star as the cover needs minor work with some gaffers tape.

--
Karen Christen