Re: What is the current status for Linux / Mac support via INDI or similar?

Bob

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 10:59 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
I notice there is an active thread on the Indi forums at the moment about this. I find the attitude of a couple of the
(I think) Indi devs to be rather surprising, complaining of a lack of support from AP. They seem to think that just
because they are open source, everybody else should be.

While it would be great if there was an sdk for the GTOs, I can understand why AP hasn't released one
This comes up every once in a while. All of the necessary commands to do imaging with an Astro-Physics mount have been documented for a long time. I think some newer commands will be made available, if they haven't been already.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro
For my own interest, aside from the basic mount command set which is documented in the cp4 manual, are there any of the algorithms or pseudo code that make up specific functions available? Or is this hitting the ip area?