From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of astro@dinoworld.com.au
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 6:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] What is the current status for Linux / Mac support via INDI or similar?

I notice there is an active thread on the Indi forums at the moment about this. I find the attitude of a couple of the
(I think) Indi devs to be rather surprising, complaining of a lack of support from AP. They seem to think that just
because they are open source, everybody else should be.

While it would be great if there was an sdk for the GTOs, I can understand why AP hasn't released one.