Re: Mach 1 not parking at Alt Az position

Roland Christen

Thank you for posting your update.

From: Arun Hegde <arun.k.hegde@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Feb 6, 2021 5:24 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach 1 not parking at Alt Az position

I wanted to circle back and document how this ended in case anyone has the same issue.

I set the mount and scope up, verified balance and verified that it would park at positions 1-4. Once this was done, I tried to get it to park at Alt Az, and had the same issue as before. Then I aborted the park, manually went to what I wanted Alt Az to be, commanded it to park at current position. Once parked, I set Alt Az. Now it repeatably parks at Alt Az.

I can only assume that the last time I set Alt Az, the mount was not actually parked at that position where it needed to be.