Re: Mach 1 not parking at Alt Az position

Arun Hegde

I wanted to circle back and document how this ended in case anyone has the same issue.

I set the mount and scope up, verified balance and verified that it would park at positions 1-4. Once this was done, I tried to get it to park at Alt Az, and had the same issue as before. Then I aborted the park, manually went to what I wanted Alt Az to be, commanded it to park at current position. Once parked, I set Alt Az. Now it repeatably parks at Alt Az.

I can only assume that the last time I set Alt Az, the mount was not actually parked at that position where it needed to be.