Re: Mach 1 not parking at Alt Az position

Arun Hegde

Edited

Thank you Mike and Ray.

Ray - I will email the requested files to you.

Mike - In answer to your question "Parking - click to cancel" never stops even though the mount has apparently reached the Alt Az position from what I can visually see. The good thing is that once it reaches that position, it never strays very far from it, just indicates it is still in the process of parking. So I simply click to cancel and get on with taking flats.

Mike H - Thanks for the advice on balance. The mount has been very forgiving to balance so I've never bothered to critically balance it, but will try that. The nice thing is that all these things can be done in cloudy weather!