Re: Looking for one or two CP3's

super great to see everyone pulling together, and kudos to you Christopher for making it happen for the University

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...> wrote:
Several kind group members have come forward with CP3's for the University of Hawaii VYSOS project so we should be all-set.

Thanks to everyone who came forward off-list to help!

You guys are AWESOME!

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 5:20 PM Christopher Erickson via groups.io <christopher.k.erickson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
One of the smaller UofH observatories I shepherd over here in Hawaii is using a 1200 and the existing CP3 has died. The budget for this particular research project is currently frozen so they can't simply replace it with a CP4. So my thought is that I will give them a CP3 to keep them going but first I have to find one. So if anyone here is willing to sell me an old CP3 that I can in-turn donate to the VYSOS-12 observatory, please contact me off-list.

Christopher dot k dot erickson at Gmail dot com.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com