Re: Looking for one or two CP3's

Christopher Erickson

Several kind group members have come forward with CP3's for the University of Hawaii VYSOS project so we should be all-set.

Thanks to everyone who came forward off-list to help!

You guys are AWESOME!

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 5:20 PM Christopher Erickson via groups.io <christopher.k.erickson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
One of the smaller UofH observatories I shepherd over here in Hawaii is using a 1200 and the existing CP3 has died. The budget for this particular research project is currently frozen so they can't simply replace it with a CP4. So my thought is that I will give them a CP3 to keep them going but first I have to find one. So if anyone here is willing to sell me an old CP3 that I can in-turn donate to the VYSOS-12 observatory, please contact me off-list.

Christopher dot k dot erickson at Gmail dot com.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com