Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Re: Mount keeps going to zero tracking
I had this problem a couple of nights. I set tracking to zero to focus on a terrestrial object. I set the mount back toI looked at your logs, and APCC stopped the mount under these conditions:
1) When the mount reached a meridian limit.
2) After unparking because you have the option set to stop tracking after unparking.
3) After parking, because that's normal.
4) After an Alt/Az slew, as that is an ASCOM requirement.
5) When a command came in through a virtual port to stop tracking.
There were no unexpected cases where APCC stopped tracking.
Author of PEMPro
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver