From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 12:34 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mount keeps going to zero tracking

I had this problem a couple of nights. I set tracking to zero to focus on a terrestrial object. I set the mount back to
sidereal and entered a target in SGP; when I attempted to center in SGP APCC kept going back to zero rate
after I repeatedly set it to sidereal. I finally seemed to solve the problem by starting a new sequence. Here is the
log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhop2gyc59eo3om/ApccZip-Peter_Bresler-2021-01-30-204841.zip?dl=0