From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2021 7:24 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC emergency stop no longer showing up.

Hi
I turned off Save windows positions and it does not make any difference. I also checked the task bar to see if the
window appears along with APCC and the 3d scope view. Nothing shows up.
Normally when a window if off screen you will see the outline and can do a move. But there is not indication of
an emergency window.
Maybe on a restart.
Tom