From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2021 12:18 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Find my CP4!!! How annoying!

Hi
Ray,
Yes I found that option except it did not work at all. No mounts show up.
In fact my router does not even show that the CP4 is on line or off line. It does however assign an IP address.
The router is as state of the art as can be, a WiFi 6 router. I am using a cabled connection from the CP4, not
WiFi.
There is one other device on my Net that does not show up. An aquarium controller.