Re: Find my CP4!!! How annoying!
Hi Tom,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
APCC broadcasts a message to your entire LAN so some reasons why the CP4 would not have responded are:
1. The CP4 wasn't powered on.
2. The CP4 or computer were not connected to the same LAN subnet.
3. The CP4 was configured incorrectly for the LAN (e.g. a static IP inconsistent with the router's subnet).
4. The router hadn't provided an IP address to the CP4 via DHCP.
5. The router blocked the broadcasts.
In cases where you can't figure out the problem, it might be worthwhile to have an alternate way to connect (i.e., serial or USB cable).
Author of PEMPro
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver