Re: Find my CP4!!! How annoying!

Tom,

There are several tools that can be accessed from our website. Click on the Support tab and then Technical Support for Current Products.

https://www.astro-physics.com/support/

Scroll down to GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 Control Boxes and take your pick of several options.

As Ray mentioned, APCC can also provide the information that you need.

Our tech team is revising the recommendations for accessing your CP4 or CP5. Since IP addresses can change, it might be better to set up your own user name and password.

We recommend that you write all of your serial numbers in your manual for future reference as well as other useful information.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road