From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:22 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Find my CP4!!! How annoying!

Hi
Yes I know. However, you require a user name and password to get access to it.
Hence I was wondering if I needed to wait until Monday to get it.
Not very user friendly. If a person is at a remote site they could have wasted time going there. I can understand
that perhaps there is some considerations about intellectual property, but in this case, an IP scanner tool does
the same thing. Not to mention that if it is at a remote site, you don't necessarily have access to the serial
number.
IMO, It should just install with APPC.
Best regards, Tom