Re: Simple Mobile APP for control of mount

Bob

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 10:45 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
Probably more a case of features I don't want. Essentially I would like an app that mimics the functionality of the
keypad. I don't want the planetarium bits. And before anyone says it, I know I could simply purchase the
hardware, but there are distinct advantages in an app being able to achieve this imho.
Then don't use the features you don't care about in the planetarium app. And BTW, the keypad has features the AP V2 ASCOM driver does not have, like an object catalog.
Yes, of course, that is obvious. And I do appreciate your other solutions. I just wanted to determine if such an app existed.

I may look at developing one now that I have some free time, observing catalog included :)

Thanks