De : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> de la part de Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...>
Envoyé : 29 janvier 2021 19:42
À : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Objet : [ap-gto] Find my CP4!!! How annoying!

Well, after a power failure I go out to use my scope and the IP address is changed.  Looking through my router, there is no indication of it.
So, read the manual and I have to download a JAVA applet.
It needs a user name and password!!!
Any alternatives or do I have to wait until Monday for the shop to open?
First time in my life I have seen a network interface with no possibility to do anything except guess.
Tom