Safety Park

Steve Reilly

I’m just getting around to reading up on this and it seems, if I’m reading this correctly, that the mount can be set to park at a certain position (I use Park 4 for the roof) if it is set to even if it losses connection to the computer. Is this correct? But what if the computer changes on the acknowledgment of being parked as I’ve had happen with ACP. Does this circumvent that instance where ACP doesn’t get that acknowledgement? Just trying to wrap my head around the Safety Park function to see if it can make my observatory safer. As is it can’t close the roof without park being acknowledged.

-Steve