From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of astro@dinoworld.com.au
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 2:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Simple Mobile APP for control of mount

Thanks to all for the replies. The mount will be a new one from the current build, hopefully :)

I was hoping to stay away from the planetarium type apps. What I was really looking for was a mobile app
version of the Astro-Physics ASCOM V2 Driver. By that I mean the gui front end for Android or iPad.