Re: Simple Mobile APP for control of mount

Hello Bob,

The webpage that has the control Options diagram also has a link to more detailed information including a link to Sky Safari

https://www.astro-physics.info/index.htm?tech_support/mounts/control/control

There is also a program called Luminos by Wobbleworks for iOS. We need to update the website to show this link, as well.

https://wobbleworks.com/luminos/

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics