Re: Ap1200 / TheSkyX jog runaway

Allen Gilchrist

Rolando,

I received confirmation from Software Bisque that there is indeed a problem with TSX causing the JOG button runaway.  They will fix it in an upcoming interim release.  In the mean time, they told me to avoid the JOG buttons or perhaps try the ASCOM driver.  I don't know much about ASCOM except that I've not had good luck with it in the past.  Does AstroPhysics provide an ASCOM driver for the AP 1200 GTO?  If so, where can I find it, and where can I get information on installing and using it?  Thanks for your help.