Re: Mach2 - Imaging in frigid night

Karen Christen

You’re a trendsetter, Jeff.  Roland, Marj and I are now enjoying some warm liquid Apple Pie made by our Chief Designer’s wife.  It’s delicious.  Jealous of the bunny slippers, though. 

For those of you non-Midwesterners, Apple Pie is a homemade liquor that tastes just like – you guessed it – apple pie.  Yum!

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roland Christen via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 8:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 - Imaging in frigid night

Just came in myself.  I'm located in my living room, warming up in front of the fireplace, in my comfy chair, jammies on, wrapped in my thick bathrobe, feet propped up on the ottoman wearing my pink bunny slippers, but also a nice glass of bourbon, neat of course.   A nice way to warm up.   

Ouch! That's mean!! Angry face with horns

(Sounds great though)

Rolando

-----Original Message-----
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jan 22, 2021 8:21 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 - Imaging in frigid night

Just came in myself.  I'm located in my living room, warming up in front of the fireplace, in my comfy chair, jammies on, wrapped in my thick bathrobe, feet propped up on the ottoman wearing my pink bunny slippers, but also a nice glass of bourbon, neat of course.   A nice way to warm up.   

Jeff   

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 8:59 PM Terry Martin <terry@...> wrote:

Hi Rolando,

How can I tell whether my Mach2 has Extended Temperature Encoders in it or not?  I just received my Mach2 a couple days ago and there was no paper work with it.  Supposedly, I ordered the mount from a vendor with the Extended Temp encoders, but I don't know what I got.

Terry

--
Roland Christen
Astro-Physics

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.