From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Luca Marinelli
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 3:19 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 tracking below custom horizon

[Edited Message Follows]

So I went through the SGP log and the application was sitting idly not sending any commands to AP ASCOM
driver after the end of the APPM run. As I said, I was not running a sequence, only using SGP for camera control
and plate solving.

Ray, I copied the APPC and AP ASCOM logs in my Dropbox if you want to take a look, but I am quite certain this
had nothing to do with an errant request from a client.

APPC/AP ASCOM logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh3l6k5sut40hfi/ApccZip-Luca_Marinelli-2021-01-22-
061412.zip?dl=0
SGP log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3gdtid7curwcys/sg_logfile_20210120175716.log?dl=0

The APPM run ended at 7:47pm 1/20/2021 near the Western horizon.

Thanks,

Luca